Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Email for .NET 1.3

We have an Aspose Total license but I am not able to locate the Aspose.Email assembly on our network. How do I get the Aspose.Email for .NET 1.3 version? The downloads page lists this version but clicking on the zip link returns me to the first page. Thanks.

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Email.

Well, Aspose.Email for .NET 1.3 is quite an old version and our download section doesn’t allow to download versions older than 1 year; that’s why it is redirecting you to the home page.

We have just released the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.8.0. I would request you to please download it and use it at your end, as it contains far improved version than 1.3. If you have any other query/inquiry related to Aspose.Email, please feel free to contact us.

I believe our license only allows downloads for versions prior to 2012. We are still using the older versions of Aspose.Word and PDF, etc. We would like to get the Aspose.Email version that is compatible with our license, and also with the other product versions we currently use, if that is applicable. Thanks.

Hi Taylor,

Please download the Aspose.Email for .NET 1.3 DLLs from this LINK. The download will automatically become unavailable after 24 hours as per Aspose policy, older versions are not allowed to be available online.

Thank you for your help!