Aspose.Email for .NET works only on ios or also works on Mac OS

Dear Support,

I am trying to use trail version of Aspose.Email for .NET via Xamarin on Mac OS( High Sierra ) in my project. I googled a lot of to use existing .Net library in Visual Studio for Mac. But could not include the Aspose.Email for .NET via Xamarin in my project. Is there are example to use the library like example for Aspose.Email for Java on github. Guide me with example.

Thanks

@qtsoft,

It seems you are facing problems installing the API at your end. The easiest way to use the API in your Mac OS Project in Visual Studio is to include the reference to Aspose.Email API from Nuget. You can do it using the following simple steps.

1. In Visual Studio for Mac OS project, go to Project and select “Add Nuget Package” option
  2. Search for Aspose.Email API. It will list Aspose.Email for .NET via Xamarin API.
  3. Select the Aspose.Email for .NET and add the package in your application

That’s it. You are now ready to use the API in your sample projects.

For examples related to Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin, you can have a look at the Aspose.Email for .NET examples hosted on Github and try them in your Xamarin application in VS for Mac. Please let us know if you have any further inquiry in this regard.

Note: Aspose.Email for Mac via Xamarin has certain limitations as compared to standard Aspose.Email for .NET API.