aspose.email.GraphClient sample code

Can I please be directed to the aspose.email.GraphClient java sample code? I found the api references but cannot find any sample code.

@mlittle4444

We already have a feature request with ID EMAILJAVA-34750 added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the examples will be published in Github examples. We request for your patience in this regard.

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there an estimated date it will be available, we just purchased new license to use GraphClient. Until it is ready, can you share a simple snippet demonstrating using a token provider to call GraphClient.getClient for a mailbox and Listing the messages? If not, should I push through the dev phase by simply posting questions/obstacles here in this forum?

@mlittle4444

Please check the attached zip file for your convenience with use case example of GraphClient.

msgraph-java.zip (5.2 KB)

Thank you for the quick response and help here!

I am also very much interested in this example. Is there a timeline for it beeing publicly available?
Thanks

@fxhak

At the moment the examples have not been pushed in live documentation and will be uploaded soon. But you can please refer to shared one at the moemnt.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately, the file you shared before seems to be private, i get
“Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”
when i try to download it. Could you please change the status or share it with me,too?
Thanks again

@fxhak

Can you please try now.

msgraph-java.zip (5.2 KB)

Sorry, still getting “Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”

@fxhak

I have sent you via private message. Can you please check now.