Aspose Email- Html body containing <p align=justify> getting cropped ; aspose-email-4.4.0.0-jdk16.jar

Hi Guys,

I am using aspose-email-4.4.0.0-jdk16.jar to form Emails. While forming Emails using Html body, I use multiple

tags in the html body. On using the tag, the content of the mail formed gets cropped onwards the second

tag .(Note: Multiple tags are present inside

including
,,, )

Is it a known bug?

I have attached the entire html body for reference.v

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

We have analyzed the Html body shared by you and found that it contains alot of double quotes i.e. " and we can’t use it to test the issue at our end. Please provide us with the correct html body so that we can test the issue at our end. You can get the correct html body by saving the html contents to an html file and then viewing its source.

We have also noticed that you are using an older version of the API. Please try it with the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for Java 5.9.0 and share your feedback with us.

I have a license with version 3.0 . Is it fine If I use it with aspose 5.9 ?

Hi,

The old license will not work with the latest version of the API. You can try it with the latest version of the API by getting a temporary license free of cost for 30 days. Please try it at your end and share your feedback with us.