Aspose.Email is not converting MSG file with image inside to TIFF

Hi We are at Conduent (Xerox) using Aspose.Email.dll (Version: 20.5.0.0) licensed to us for converting email message file into tiff. We have trouble in converting an email msg file having little large resolution (2464X 3229). The .msg file body having some screen pasted which of resolution ((2464X 3229) not getting converted properly. It is creating blank image after conversion. Can someone please assist us on the same to get it converted.

@chandra.subhash,
Thank you for the issue description. There were many updates after version 20.5. Please check the problem with the latest version of Aspose.Email. If the issue persists, please share the following:

• input MSG file
  • code example reproducing the problem
  • output TIFF file

Hi, I am not able to upload a zip containing all info due to large size. Can someone suggest any other way to share the zip 14 MB ?

@chandra.subhash,
You can split the archive into parts by archiver or share a link to file in some file storage.

Hi, I am not sure about which store would be good and accessible for both of us commonly. Can you please share some store with us where we can share in revert ? Or can i reply to the email id: forum@aspose.com as an attachment ?

@chandra.subhash,
For example, you can use Google Drive or Dropbox to share a link to your files.

EM20210720001676.zip (1.2 MB)

Hi Please the above link for the asked msg file and faulty image converted and a part of code also in the same zip

Please help us on this to convert it properly what is needed?

Thanks,
Subhash

@chandra.subhash,
Thank you for the additional data. I will answer you as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I have not managed to use your code snippet to reproduce the problem. It contains too many unknown parts. Please isolate the problem and share a minimal, comprehensive code example to investigate the issue further on our side.