I’m testing your aspose email to inport pst files.
It work’s fine for all pst files in latin character, but I had some issue with other pst exported from Russian and Emirates mail clients.
We would like to buy your product but it’s necessary it works with all our files.
I have test the latest demo version .net
The error is on email message.body, isn’t a string, it’s not possible to read or get any other information about it. the msg file instead is perfect.
To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:
- Your input PST.
- Please share screenshot of problematic output.
- Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.
PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.
Sorry for the long wait but I’m waiting for a test file from my client me too.
I’ll upload all as soon as possible.
Please let us know when the requested resources are ready. We will then investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.
here I am!
You’ll find a little pst file with 3 mails:
2 with attachment (one mail has a .xls attachment the other one has 2 .jpg attachments)
the screenshot of the error
a very simple standalone console application that reproduce the problem
Please note, I get the same error when a I try to access the message.Body of mail with subject ‘Test’ and also when try to access the attachment.FileName of the other 2 mails.
So you’ll find at row 97 'Console.WriteLine(attachment.FileName), if you remove the comment you’ll see the same error
This happened only in some case, but can’t understand which is the difference
I hope my explanation is helpful to understand the issue
Unfortunately, we have not found any attachment in your post. Please attach them for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.
We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 22.4 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Email for .NET 22.4.