Aspose Email Printing Error - System.NullReferenceException was unhandled

Hi Iqbal,

I have one more issue with new version.

Please run this code and see the output tiff file. It is generating blank pages as well as the 2nd page image backgroud comes as black color.

Please advise Do i need to do any code changes?

private void BtnEPrint_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

//var message2 = Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Load(@"C:\Email\InBox\HTML_TEST_Message.msg", Aspose.Email.Mail.MessageFormat.Msg);

var message2 = Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Load(@"C:\Email\InBox\E201307310000001.msg", Aspose.Email.Mail.MessageFormat.Msg);

var msg2 = new Aspose.Email.Printing.MailPrinter();

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();

//msg2.FormattingFlags = Aspose.Email.Printing.MessageFormattingFlags.AutoFitWidth;

msg2.FormattingFlags = Aspose.Email.Printing.MessageFormattingFlags.MailInfo;

msg2.Print(message2, @"C:\Email\Test\E201307310000001.tiff", Aspose.Email.Printing.PrintFormat.Tiff);

}

For your reference i have attached the message file as .zip. Please rename this extension from .zip to .msg Please run this .msg file

It is very urgent please help me out.

Output tiff file please open in Irfan View tool

In our Application final output is PDF. We are genrating from this tiff file. final PDF out put has Black Background.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

I was able to observe the issue of extra pages in the output TIFF and have logged it as NETWORKNET-34043 in our issue tracking system. However, I was unable to observe the issue of black color background of 2nd page image. Could you please post us a screenshot of this issue (original vs output) so that we can investigate it further and report it to our development team? We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Also, while we investigate this issue and resolve it (which may take some time), you may consider converting your MSG file to MHTML and then to PDF so as to get going with your work. Please refer to the article MSG to PDF conversion from our online documentation in this regard.

Hi Iqbal,

I have attached the sample file. which is comming as Black backgroud. I have attached the screen shot and output tiff file.

Please rename my output zip to tiff.

Please look into this and let me know solution for this fix as soon.

We are in production issues.

Please help out very quickly.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have few observations with respect to the latest output attachment TIFF file that you have sent us.

1. This TIFF file contains no extra blank pages as you mentioned earlier. Could you please explain which version of Aspose.Email you used to convert the MSG to TIFF?

2. If I open the generated TIFF file in windows viewer, it shows the TIFF properly (other than blank pages at my end which is already logged in our bug tracking system) and no black space is shown around the image. Please share your further feedback so that we can log it.

Work Around Methods

As I mentioned earlier, if you want to generate PDF output from this MSG, you can use the method as described in MSG to PDF article. Also, I have tried to convert this MSG into TIFF using combination of Aspose.Email and Words (Converting MSG to TIFF) and the output looks fine in your desired viewer i.e. IrfanView. Please use this method as a work around until the issue of black background is fixed once logged.

Hi Iqbal,

Thanks for your good support. It is working fine. I used Convert MSG to TIFF. with Aspose.Email and Words. If there is anything i will update you.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Thank you for the feedback and its good to know that the work around method has worked out for you. Could you please confirm to us if the output TIFF using Aspose.Email only looks fine in the Windows viewer at your end?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34043) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.