Aspose.email sync error

Hello,
I have create one list of type email and want to do email syncronization using aspose.email.But it gives ‘Server cannot be authenticated Please contact Aspose support (www.aspose.com)’ error. I want to use IMAP.

Hi Priya,

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you please tell us which email server you are trying to synchronize the emails with? We are already investigating this issue and your feedback will help us investigate the issue quickly.

Hello Kashif,
Thanks for reply.I have tried using pop3 and imap. When i m using ‘POP3’ than it gives ‘The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. Please contact Aspose support (www.aspose.com)’ error and when using ‘IMAP’ than its gives ‘Server cannot be authenticated Please contact Aspose support (www.aspose.com)’ error. Please look at my settings in snapshot.

Thanks

Hi Priya,

Thank you for the feedback.

There was a recent issue with our Aspose.Email’s IMAP component that have been fixed recently, and that bug is the possible reason of this issue. I’m investigating the issue further and will share the findings soon here. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Priya,

Thank you for your patience.

I was able to observe this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for Sharepoint 1.6.0 and have logged it as: NETWRKSHP-33269 in our bug tracking system for further consideration by development team. We’ll update you once the issue is fixed and fix version is available in this regard.