Aspose.Email v21.2 recurrence issue writing ICS to PST

Dear Team,

I am stuck while writing ICS file to PST. There seems to be recurrence issue after date 12 March 2021. Till 12 March 2021, Recurrence entries are properly getting written in the duration 2-3. But from 19 March 2021, This entry is getting created in the duration 3-4. There is 1 hour difference. I have tried to import manually to PST file, There its importing fine.

Thanks
XCoder00000fa9.zip (2.5 KB)

@pefectdatatechno,
Thank you for the issue description. Some errors have been fixed for recurrences after version 21.2 of Aspose.Email. Could you check the issue with the latest version, please?

If the issue persists, please share a code example converting the ICS file to the PST file and your PST output.

I have checked with Aspose.email v21.3 but issue still persists. Plz find below code :

calDoc = Appointment.Load(strTempEventsIcs, new AppointmentLoadOptions() { IgnoreSmtpAddressCheck = true }); //added on 10-4-2019

Aspose.Email.MailMessage calMsg = new Aspose.Email.MailMessage();   
                                                calMsg.AddAlternateView(calDoc.RequestApointment());
                                                calMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(calMsg, MapiConversionOptions.UnicodeFormat);
                                                objMapiCalendar = (MapiCalendar)calMapiMsg.ToMapiMessageItem();

folderInfo_Write.AddMapiMessageItem(objMapiCalendar);

ThanksMigrated_09-04-2021 12-43.zip (22.3 KB)

Xcoder

@pefectdatatechno,
Thank you for the additional information. I have logged the issue in our tracking system with ID EMAILNET-40187. Our development team will investigate it. I will inform you about any progress.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40187) have been fixed in this update.