Aspose error :Input string was not in a correct format

Hi,

Thanks for the template files (HTMLs and Excel files).

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue on our end. I found the output Excel files are not good (there are some border lines and other formatting issues) while converting your attached HTMLs (“test2.html”, “test3.html” and “test4.html”) to Excel file format via Aspose.Cells APIs.
e.g
Sample code:

string myDir = @“D:\Downloads\attachments”;

Workbook book = new Workbook(myDir + strFilePath);
book.Save(myDir + “output.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

I have logged three separate issues for your three attached files. The issue ids are as follows:
  • CELLSNET-44595 - "test2.html"
  • CELLSNET-44596 - "test3.html"
  • CELLSNET-44597 - "test4.html"

Our concerned developer from product team will evaluate your issues soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44563) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi team aspose,

By when can i expect the following logged issues can be resolved:
  • CELLSNET-44595
  • CELLSNET-44596
  • CELLSNET-44597
thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment regarding these issues. However, we have logged your comment in our database against these issues and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for these issues. Once there is some news for you, we will update you asap by posting in this thread.

I am getting the same issue with 8.4.2.0 version of Aspose. Do we have a quick fix available for this version as well or any of the hotfix provided for another version can work for this one?

Please confirm.

Hi Feridun,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please provide us the problematic sample spreadsheet along with an executable piece of code for investigation. We will test it against the latest available version, that is; 16.10.10 at the moment and log appropriate ticket in our database if the problem persists with the aforementioned release. You can test the case on your side as well by downloading the latest version from here. In case the problem persists, please create a new thread providing the problematic sample and code to reproduce the issue along with complete stack trace that you have observed on your end.
Hi,

Regarding the issue "CELLSNET-44595", for now, I am afraid, we can't support to import the HTMLwhich has irregular HTML tags and contains many tags that are not closed correctly.

If in future, we could support it or we have another update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44597”. The fix will be shared in 1-2 days after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.7:

Your issue "CELLSNET-44597" should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44597) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issues (“CELLSNET-44595” and “CELLSNET-44596”). We will soon provide you the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44595;CELLSNET-44596) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.6.

@aggovardhan005,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-44593”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@aggovardhan005,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.6.5 (attached)

It should fix the issue. Please use the following code to test it:
e.g
Sample code:

HTMLLoadOptions options = new HTMLLoadOptions();

//Add this line to get better result

options.AutoFitColsAndRows = true;

Workbook book = new Workbook(filePath + "test1.html",options);

book.Save(filePath + "out.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.6.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.6.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44593) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.7. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi