We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Excel & unreadable content error

Hi,

We have been using Aspose.Excel 3.2.4.1 for awhile now without any issues but recently when we added a new column (string, less than 12 characters) to a existing spreadsheet output i’m getting the follow error:

Excel found unreadable content in ‘filename’. do you want to recover the content of this workbook?

screenshot attached

after troubleshooting this issue i have got it work if i restrict the rows to < 4079 or if i remove the newly added colum, can anyone shed any light to why this issue is occuring? we have other spreadsheets with far great rows that work without this issue and they use the same base classes.

Thanks,

JC




Hi,

Since you are using some older version of the component (Aspose.Excel), we recommend you to try our latest version of the component (for your info, Aspose.Excel has been renamed to become Aspose.Cells now.): http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry145662.aspx

For getting reference, how to upgrade to latest Aspose.Cells for .NET, please check the following doc:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/upgrade-to-modern-aspose-cells-component.html

If you still find any issue with the latest version, kindly post your template file with sample code, we will check it soon.

Thank you.