Aspose Excel Conversion

Hi,

virendra.ray:
FileStream fs = File.OpenRead(str_outputFilexls);

Please attach your template Excel file, so that we could check your issue properly.

By the way for your issues:

virendra.ray:
But cells which contains formula are not having any value in HTML file.

Please try calling Workbook.calculateFormula() before saving the HTML file, if it works fine.

virendra.ray:
Also if the column width is not proper in excel, html contains ########## as value.
I am also having problems with values which are not wrapped.

You may try to call Worksheet.autoFitColumn method accordingly, see the document for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjava/AutoFit+Rows+and+Columns
It should be same as MS Excel, please check the Excel file into MS Excel. If you still find the wrapping text issue or other issue, let us know with your input and output file (by Aspose.Cells) here. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

File is attached for your reference

Thanks
Virendra
virendra.ray:
File is attached for your reference

Thanks
Virendra
Hi,

I was able to notice your issue but we need to investigate this issue further.

Please provide us your complete runnable project so that we could look into it further and log it in our database for a fix.

Also, I found, Aspose.Cells can load your file and then when I save it back it saves the workbook fine and the saved workbook can then be opened in Ms-Excel 2010 fine.

However, it loses your fill formatting. I have attached the output file and screenshot for your reference.

C#
string filePath = @"F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Export.xls";

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + ".out.xls", SaveFormat.Excel97To2003);

Screenshot:

I want to retain the formatting along with the data.

How can I achieve this?

Regards
Virendra

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have logged a ticket against your mentioned issue with the id: CELLSNET-41234.

We will look into this issue and try to fix it. However, you should provide a simple sample project replicating your issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.4.2

It will help us look into your issue more precisely and we will be able to fix it quickly.

Hi,

The issue about formatting is fixed in the latest aspose version 7.3.4.3.

However, the template file (Export.xls ) is not a standard Ms-Excel generated html. We could not parsed it so perfect now.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.3 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41234;CELLSNET-41205) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.