Aspose Finance XLSX Conversion

While converting a XBRL file to XLSX file using the ASPOSE Finance Library with the following code, I am getting the below error. Please let me know if there is a possible solution here as we are trying to evaluate the Aspose Library for a project.

Error - {“You want to put a string longer than 32K to Cell H69. MS Excel only allows to put a string shorter than 32K to a Cell.”}

My Code below ------------
XbrlDocument document = new XbrlDocument(@“C:\SampleData\Test123.xbrl”);

// Set save options
            Aspose.Finance.Xbrl.SaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Finance.Xbrl.SaveOptions();
            saveOptions.SaveFormat = Aspose.Finance.Xbrl.SaveFormat.XLSX;

// Save file to XLSX format
            document.Save(@"C:\Temp\ConvertXbrlToXlsx_out.XLSX", saveOptions);

I found another post with the same error message but for Aspose .NET 5.2.1 library. A setting Workbook.Settings.CheckExcelRestriction was suggested to fix the issue. Is there any setting in the Aspose Finance library to fix this issue?

@pratimash,
You may please share your sample file “Test123.xbrl” with us for testing. We will reproduce the issue here and share our feedback accordingly.

Test123.zip (2.1 MB)

Attached is the XBRL file that causes the error when converting to Excel. Please review and let me know as we are trying to do a POC with this library. Any help will be helpful in making a buy decision.

@pratimash,

Please notice, we found the issue and a ticket is logged with an id “FINANCENET-52” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as FINANCENET-52) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by WilliamShen