I’ve been converting documents to pdf with success for a long time. Unfortunately, I have a document that fails. This document contains a table with long strings (this is what I think is the cause).
I’ve attached the document and its PDF version.
This is the code I use:
com.aspose.words.Document srcDoc = new com.aspose.words.Document(input);
What can I do to solve the problem? I’m using the release released yesterday.
Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario on Linux using Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 and unable to notice any rendering issue. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details of the issue you are facing along with the screenshot. It will help us to understand the issue exactly and address it accordingly.
Please compare the “created by” and “modified by” column width from word to pdf. They differ from what I see on word. I would expect the PDF version to look similar to what I see on word.
Thanks for your feedback. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. We have converted your source document to PDF using MS Word and unable to notice any difference between MS Word generated PDF and my above shared PDF document. Please find attached sample output for your reference.
However, we have noticed that your generated PDF is using different font(Libration Sans) than source document font(Arial). You can double check the availability of Arial font on your Linux machine and try the conversion again. It will help you to get expected result.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.