ASPOSE for .net reporting serives move SQL2005 to SQL2012- blank page issue

hi Support Team,

we encounter a issue for .Net reporting service when move RDL from SQL2005 to SQL2012, the ASPOSE DLL is 4.0.0.

when depoyed in windows2012 server, and SQL2012, there are some RDL showing blank page, please refer to attched scrren shot as below

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great If you please use the select statement (to populate the data) inside your RDL file and share that RDL file with us. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Please see the following DataSet example with select statement for your kind reference:

<DataSets>
	<DataSet Name="DataSet1">
		<Query>
			<DataSourceName>DataSource1</DataSourceName>
			<CommandText>
				select 1 as value, ‘label1’ as label
				union all
				select 2 as value, ‘label2’ as label
				union all
				select 3 as value, ‘label3’ as label
				union all
				select 4 as value, ‘label4’ as label
			</CommandText>
		</Query>
		<Fields>
			<Field Name="value">
				<DataField>value</DataField>
				<rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName>
			</Field>
			<Field Name="label">
				<DataField>label</DataField>
				<rd:TypeName>System.String</rd:TypeName>
			</Field>
		</Fields>
	</DataSet>
</DataSets>

hi Support Team,

you did not got my point, we are using the store procedure, not sql statement, and it working fine.
current we encounter issue is using ASPOSE reporting serivce version is 4.0. when we generate PDF memo, then there are some blank page in the file, and RDL in the reporting serivce is seem OK. can give us adivse to reslove the BLANK PAGE issue.

please refer to below page, it should not show BLANK Page, it should show in the same page.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the RDL file and data source. We need your RDL file and data source to reproduce the problem at our end. You may use the select statement (to populate the data) inside your RDL file or share the database backup. If you want to share your database backup, please exclude all tables/store procedures which are not used in your RDL file to reduce the database size and share that database backup via SkyDrive, DropBox or any free file sharing service.

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue. We appreciate your cooperation in advance for this.

hi Support team,

Please refer to attched generated file (word and PDF) and RDL file.

please give us the adivce.

the error below:
a) Break line create>= 2 row instead of 1 row
b) Empty space in between serial no
c) Text “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” is display as “the quick brown jumps over the lazy dog”

thanks

p

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

*running:
the error below:
a) Break line create >= 2 row instead of 1 row

b) Empty space in between serial no

c) Text “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” is display as “the quick brown jumps over the lazy dog”*

It would be great if you please share some more detail about these queries along with screenshots of your output document. I will investigate the issues and provide you more information.

Unfortunately, we cannot execute your RDL files without datasource. You may use ‘select statement’ inside your RDL file as shown in my first reply in this thread or share your database. Please make a copy of your database and remove all tables/store procedures except the tables which are used in your RDL file. Once we have data source of your RDL file, we will investigate the issue and provide you more information about your query. I appreciate your cooperation in advance for this.

hi Support Team,

thanks your quickly reply. I will attch the Database with bakup and screen shot which comments for issues.

please refer to attched screen shot and database bak file.

thanks
best regrads

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSRPT-169 : Extra empty space appears when RDL is exported to Doc/Docx (Issue at page 1 and 4)
WORDSRPT-170 : Extra space (empty Paragraph) appears when RDL is exported to Doc/Docx (Issue at page 2)

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

hi Support Team,

Any updated for this issue ?? please info us once have any update.

wish your reply.

best regrads,

thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issues is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on your issue.

Thank you for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-170 ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-169) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services release.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.