Aspose Forms XSD

We are looking to create PDF Forms from XML. Research pointed me to examine the Aspose.Pdf.xsd file in the installation directory but this seems to be missing a lot of information. For example, I don’t see how a checkbox or digital signatures or most types of fields are created in this xsd file. Am I looking in the right place?

@jojoshua

Thanks for contacting support.

We are checking related information at our side and will share our feedback shortly.

@jojoshua

We have logged an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-44531. We will further look into details of the requirements and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. Do I also need to post this in the paid support section?

@jojoshua

We are analyzing recently logged investigation and expect to have some results sooner. However, we will let you know if ticket is going to take more time for resolution, so that you can report it under paid support model for escalation.

@jojoshua

Could you please share a sample PDF document containing Forms, as well as a sample XML Template if you have tried something at your end to achieve your requirement. It will help us understanding your requirements appropriately and investigate the feasibility.

I have not tried anything yet. I was about to research how I could generate PDF Forms using the XML approach and ran into this issue first. I would basically like to create a PDF using the XML approach because in general, that is faster than programmatically creating the PDF.

As an example, I would like to create this form using the XML approach.

Does that help you understand what I am wanting to do?

@jojoshua

Thanks for sharing sample PDF document.

We will definitely check it and let you know - in case we need any further information from your side. Please spare us little time.