Aspose.Foundation not found

Hi,

I’ve created a simple test project with the code below and installed Aspose.Page (20.11.0) from nuget:

var doc = new Aspose.Page.XPS.XpsDocument("D:\\test.xps", new Aspose.Page.XPS.XpsLoadOptions());

It’s throwing System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Foundation, Version=20.11.0.0’

There is no Aspose.Foundation.dll in the nuget package or in the output directories.

Thanks.

@TIDEV

We tested the scenario in our environment using one of our sample files and Aspose.Page for .NET 20.11. We were unable to notice the issue that you mentioned. Would you kindly share your sample XPS file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I’m using dot net core which is why it’s not working. Is there a time frame for dot net core support?

Thanks.

@TIDEV

Aspose.Page for .NET supports .NET Core. However, we were able to notice the issue at our side and have logged it as PAGENET-222 in our issue tracking system. We will now work over resolving it and let you know as soon as it is fixed. Please give us some time.

We really apologize for the inconvenience.

@TIDEV

Please try using Aspose.Page for .NET 20.12 as the issue has been resolved in it. Please let us know in case you face this issue again.