Aspose FTP with connection via proxy

Hi, unfortunately I cannot find any documentation/code sample, not even a forum post on how to connect to a FTP via a proxy. Is that supported at all with Aspose.Network? How do FtpClient and ProxyClient interact?

Kind regards, Frank

Hi Frank,

Thank you for inquiry.

I am sorry, it is not possible to use FtpClient with ProxyClient. We will investigate on adding proxy features in FtpClient class and will update you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, will it be added and when?

@TraceyBower

Can you please share the details of your requirements so that I may assist you further.

Hello, I would have like to know if it will be possible to use FtpClient with ProxyClient. I use proxy for everything else and I would like to use it on aspose also. I watched a lot of videos online that are saying that we should not browse the internet without proxies or VPN at all and I tend to do that now. I like the websites that have their own proxies and best of them in that is TPB. They have pirate proxy that is really easily accessible and in that way their website always works. It does not matter how much others are trying to block them, they always come back.

@TraceyBower

The concerned support is presently unavailable in API. A ticket with ID EMAILNET-39917 has been created to further investigate this on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.