Aspose.Grid on Microsoft ASP.NET Cassini Web Server

We would like to extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 by using your grid. This application has an offline mode that uses the Microsoft ASP.NET Cassini Web Server. Do you know if it will execute correctly ?

Thank you

www.clpa.ca

Hi,

We have not test it in Cassni web server. But I think the grid will work fine based on the following facts:

1. the grid is written with 100% managed code;

2. the grid is 100% asp.net 1.0 & 2.0 compliant.

3. the grid runs ok under MS sharepoint server.

You may try it.

Thank you for your answer. I have tried it with Cassini and so far it doesn't really seem to work. The grid is displayed in a sort of "read only" mode. Navigation using arrow keys is not activated. It is not possible to select a cell and the display is not the way it should be. All of the active content is disabled so I tought maybe something like the security settings are not set correctly ? Any ideas ?

My test were made using IE7 and I have changed the security settings to the lowest possible to be certain that my client is not the problem.

Hi,

Thanks for the details,

Could you disable the XHTML mode manually. Kindly remove the line from the aspx file, and set the GridWeb.XhtmlMode to false to check if it works fine.

Thank you.

I have made the two modifications you mentioned and basically the same thing happens.

Hi,

Thanks for your further feedback,

We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.