Aspose.Grid.Web web control and merged cells borders issue

DearAspose support

I am using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 2.1.0.2001 to show a Web view of an Excel file.

It seems that the control does not render borders for merged cells.

I tried , to re-set all the borders one by one, but I still encountered an issue with merged cells borders.

I am joining a screenshot and the original file. Can you please take a look ?

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files to show the issue.

After the initial test using your template file (by importing it the GridWeb control) I found the issue as you have mentioned. We will figure your issue out soon.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-17474.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue in Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v<st1:chsdate isrocdate=“False” islunardate=“False” day=“30” month=“12” year=“1899” w:st=“on”>2.2.0</st1:chsdate>.2002.

Could you try the version and let us know if your issue is resolved now.

Thank you.

Hi,

After multiple tests, the issue is not solverd with this new version.

I checked the assembly used in my aspx page is the correct one :

<%@ Register Assembly="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb, Version=2.2.0.2002, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=699ccf88ff76f11a" Namespace="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb" TagPrefix="acw" %>

And i did the test with the file i send you before and with another one.

Please help me to solved this problem.

Regards

Hi,

I have attached a screenshot reading your template file to GridWeb, is the result not fine? Could you give your screenshot and point out the areas where the border issues exist. We will check it very soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I joinded the screenshot with red marks where there should be a border.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for the edited screen shot, yes, we noticed some outlined borders are missing. I have re-opened the issue again. We will soon figure your issue out.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached 2.2.0.2003 version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.

We have fixed the border issue of merged cells.

Thank you

Hi,

After a few tests, the issue seems to be solved.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17474) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.