Aspose image to tiff conversion question

I am looking for a way to convert Word, PDF, Bitmap, Jpegs, and text files to TIFF. I have seen that I can use Aspose words and pdf.kit to convert the word and pdfs. Do you have any products that I can use for the conversion of the image and text files to TIFF?

Hello Rodger,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Aspose.Pdf for Java is a product which offers the capability to create PDF documents from scratch. With this product, you can transforming an XML file into PDF format, convert .TXT file into PDF, convert an Image file into PDF or even you can use our API to create the PDF document from scratch.

Nevertheless, we have another product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which offers the facility to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. It also provides the facility to convert PDF documents into TIFF format.

So in order to accomplish your requirement, you can first convert the image or .TXT file into PDF format using Aspose.Pdf and then you can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to convert PDF documents into TIFF format. Same is the case with word documents. First you can convert word(.doc) files into PDF format using Aspose.Words and then you can use Aspose.Pdf.Kit to convert the PDF file into TIFF format.

Please visit the following links for information on

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.