Aspose imaging cloud solution for android

Can you please provide any sample Android project for using aspose imaging cloud solution in Android. Tutorial available on github for Android does not contain any class that we can follow to use it.

Thanks.

Its hard to believe its working for Java but not on android as in android we also make use of java to write code. Can you please let me know how to use your cloud solution of aspose imaging. If you can provide me sample project/code for android would be great

Any possibility that you make it android compatible in near future as reason is below class is not in available in Android but it’s included in Java SDK;

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Ljava/awt/geom/Dimension2D

You can look for solution to use alternative of this class for Android.

@vvorld

I have observed your requirements and moving this post to Aspose.Cloud support forum where our respective support team will assist you further in this regard.

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Image processing solution for Android using Aspose.Imaging Cloud API - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud