Aspose imaging for Android?

Hello,

Can you please let me know is Aspose Imaging(Offline solution) can be used in Android app for CDR files?

If yes can you please provide me jar file along with code for converting CDR to PDF for Android.

Regards,
Vaibhav

@vvorld

I regret to share that Aspose.Imaging for Android is not available. You may use our cloud based Aspose.Imaging SDK to see if that suits your requirements or not.

@mudassir.fayyaz I request you to please provide support for Android as well. You are already providing support for Java so providing SDK for Android should not be an issue. Please consider my suggestion.

Have a great day ahead.

@vvorld

I have added an issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1812 in our issue tracking system as feature request to provide the support for Aspose.Imaging for Android via Java API. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available.

I have never used Aspose Imaging in the Android app for CDR files. Any advantages?

@Schwepp

At present the API does not support working in Android environment and concerned issue has been created to work on possibility of implementing Android support in API.