Aspose.Imaging for .NET CDR to JPEG conversion doesn't work

I’m using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 20.6.0.0. When I try to convert from CDR to JPEG, I get an error: “ArgumentException: options is not CdrRasterizationOptions.”

Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load("tiger.cdr");
image.Save("tiger.jpg", new JpegOptions());

If I change to CdrRasterizationOptions, I get this error: “ArgumentException: Cannot save to the specified format as it is not supported at the moment.” Is it possible to convert from CDR to JPEG with Aspose.Imaging for .NET?

@Sharpened_Productions,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Imaging for .NET 20.7 on your end. If the issue still persist, please share the source file reproducing the issue.

Yes, this issue still happens with 20.7.0.0. This kind of error happens with every .cdr, .odg, and .cmx file I try.

For reference, I downloaded the latest DLLs version of Aspose.Total for .NET yesterday, and it includes Aspose.Imaging for .NET 20.6.0.0, not 20.7.0.0. If possible, please keep the Aspose.Total for .NET archive updated with the latest.

@Sharpened_Productions,

I have created an issue with ID IMAGINGNET-4074 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issues. We will share the good new with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Secondly, Aspose.Total for .NET package is always up to date with any latest API version getting released becomes part of Aspose.Total for .NET package.

Thanks for your response. Are you referring to the NuGet package being up to date with the latest? Does this mean you do not intend to keep the DLL-only archive up to date?

Can you provide an estimate for when we will hear back about this issue being fixed with CGM (and ODG/CMX)?

@Sharpened_Productions,

If you pull the package again, you will get the latest assemblies that have been released after your last pull.

For your second question, the issue has just been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation in issues queue. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.