Aspose.Imaging.Save() method no longer thread safe

When running multiple threads with unique instances of DWG image files, exception are thrown when more than one thread is trying to save to PDF format. Probably any format, but PDF for sure.

Each thread has its own instance of a different DWG image (CadImage). The save method is the instance method on each object.

I did not write a test application for you since this is the exact same problem that I submitted earlier in the week and has since been confirmed a bug in Aspose.Words. I did write a sample application in that thread. You can see it here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/602630/aspose.words-save-method-no-longer-thread-safe/showthread.aspx#602630

Putting a lock around the Save method fixes the problem but is problematic for us.

I am using Aspose.Imaging v2.7.0

Thank you,
Scott

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I am afraid, your provided information isn’t sufficient to investigate this scenario. We need a sample application that is using Aspose.Imaging for .NET API along with your sample CAD files. Moreover, we also require the exception details for proper analysis.

Attached is the sample application (modified copy of the project that you have submitted in Aspose.Words support forum) that does not show any exception with or without enabling the lock.

Hi Scott,

We haven’t heard from you in a while so we are wondering if you able to resolve the mentioned problem? If you are still experiencing the same issue then we would request you to please provide us the sample application that uses Aspose.Imaging APIs alone to replicate and investigate the problem cause.

Thank you for your understanding & cooperation.