Aspose is not able to open workbook with corrupted DataTable - Invalid cell name

Hi, can you please check this … attached workbook contain corrupt datatable.
We are able to open “Workbook” on COM, but not in Aspose.
error message: Invalid cell name.DataTable_Aspose.zip (1.1 MB)

@catalparue26,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by loading the file into Aspose.Cells object model. I found an exception “Invalid cell name” when loading the XLSX file:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\DataTable_Aspose.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47541” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

thank you! looking forward to your investigation.

@catalparue26,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47541”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

thanks. can you please provide us the fix asap so we can test and verify quickly.

@catalparue26,

You may expect the new version/fix before the end of this week. You will be notified once the new fix is available.

thanks. can you also let us know when this fix (next Aspose Cell Version) will be in nuget?

@catalparue26,

Sure, we will update you. We are scheduled to release our next official version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.8 before the end of this week or in the next week (the date is not final as we publish releases when ready). Moreover, we publish Aspose.Cells version @ nuget repos. and Downloads section at the same time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47541) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.8. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

great! is that the official release? can i download from nuget?

@catalparue26,

Yes, it is an official release. We publish the version on Downloads section and nuget repos. at the same time. You may get the new version @ Nuget repos. here.