Aspose jar file issue

hi

we are trying to upload aspose jar to database server using loadjava utility.

in database some classes reference is missed.

we tried with extracted classes also. at that time also some classes are missing.

could please tell how to load jar in database server.

Thanks & regards.

Ranjith.

Hi Ranjith,

You have already posted this question on this forum with post ID 312118 and we have logged a Ticket for your said issue [ORA-29534: referenced object could not be resolved] under ID CELLSJAVA-28636.

Pardon if I am wrong, but what I understand is that you have posted the same issue twice. Or at least they are alike and can be handled under one Ticket.

Please comment. Thank you for your understanding.

hi

both are different.

in my previous post problem with dependent jars containing referenced or trying to import not exist classes in jars.

in this one problem with extracted classes means. when i trying to upload jar using loadjava utility to database(oracle JVM).here this utility uploads the classes one by one at that time some class are not loaded into database server.

we think that it is problem with loadjava utility. later we find that if we extract the aspose jar and count the no of classes is less than total no of classes in jar file.

please tell how to upload the jar to database server.

Thanks & regards.

Ranjith.

Hi Ranjith,

Thank you for your elaboration.
We have created a Ticket for your query and assigned it to our Development Team. As soon as we receive any updates, we will post them here for you.
Hi,

For your problem about uploading jars to database server, I am afraid we have no test enviornment to verify it currently. However we do not recommend user to use cells component by extracting classes from the released jar and there is no guarantee for such kind of usage.
Thank you.

hi

tell me how to upload aspose cells jar to database jvm.

Thanks & Regards

Ranjith

Hi,

As we mentioned above, we have no test environment for testing this issue so we are unable to help you know how to upload jar file to jvm.

Sorry for inconvenience.