Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Java - Multiple request to convert single html file to pdf creates garbage characters in pdf file

Hi,

When 7-10 people accessing same html file and content in String variable, try to prints it (conversion of html to pdf) resulting pdf is 70% ok but remaining 30% contains random boxes for text and blank for images part of html. When a single person tries to print the same content, pdf conversion is successful and correct. My preliminary guess is that aspose probably not thread safe. Is there any solution to this scenario. Thanks in advance.

Rahul

@imedrisdeveloper

Thank you for contacting support.

Please note that Aspose.PDF for Java is multi-thread safe API as long as only one thread works on one document. Please share final HTML file with us which you are converting to PDF and facing the issue, so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.