Aspose lib file embedding as a single fatty jar using Netbeans

Aspose lib file embedding as a single fatty jar using Netbeans. Kindly support. I am using Aspose word 18.11. Please share the code for build.xml to ignore the security issue.

I am using ant script to build the jar with all the library files together but the issue is
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributes

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for your inquiry. Please share the complete steps to reproduce this issue at our end. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

@tahir.manzoor

I have attached the ant script I used for building the fatty jar.Goto Files in the top of the Netbeans IDE next to Projects tab.Right click on the build.xml->Run Target->Other Targets ->Package for Store. I ran the jar alone in command prompt which produced this error
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributesnetbeans–ant script.zip (97.8 KB)

Kindly share the ant script and the ways to overcome this issue.

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for sharing the detail. It seems that this issue is not related to Aspose.Words. We suggest you please refer to the following link. Hope this helps you.
“Invalid signature file” when attempting to run a .jar

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach the complete NetBeans project and the Jar file here for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

P.S. If your file size is big then you may upload the ZIP file to Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for testing.