Aspose mess paragraphs when converting ".docx" to ".pdf"

Hi, I got priority support,
I got a case where paragraphs within a document are shuffled. It’s a regression found in the new version of aspose “.dll”. I test with the version 10.1 and paragraphs are not shuffled, but with 10.2 they are. I join a test application. When you’ll compare the “.docx” and the “.pdf” you’ll see that paragraphs on first page are shuffled.

Thank you very much.

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

It’s been a month and a half, any progress regarding this priority issue ?

Thank you,
Dimitri

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently, the issue is pending in queue for analysis. I apologize for inconvenience. We will keep you informed of any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

Hi,

Two months and a half, any progress regarding this priority issue ?

Thank you,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. I just rechecked the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Words and the problem is no longer reproducible. Please try using the latest version. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Please confirm that the issue is not reproducible on your side. In this case I will close the defect.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4978) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.