ASPOSE.Net Converting .docx to PDF documents(PDF triggeres one empty page in middle of document)

I have tried converting a word document(.Docx) to PDF format using ASPOSE.PDF and also i changes the font name, using following is the code.

string File = "D:\\Test-Word1.Docx";
        Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(File);
        FontChanger changer = new FontChanger();
        doc.Accept(changer);
        System.IO.MemoryStream pdfOoutStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
        doc.Save(pdfOoutStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(pdfOoutStream);
        byte[] docBytes = null;
        pdfOoutStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream();
        pdfDocument.Save(pdfOoutStream);
        docBytes = pdfOoutStream.ToArray();
        FileStream output = new FileStream("D:\\Test-PDF1.pdf", FileMode.Create,
        FileAccess.Write);
        // Write byte array contents in the output file stream
        output.Write(docBytes, 0, docBytes.Length);
        // Close output file
        output.Close();

and i found it converted PDF document is triggeres one empty page in middle of document. I have attached the same project with documents.

Please give me a solution asap.

Note: Please include the reference dll Aspose.Words.14.12.0 and Aspose.Pdf.8.2.0 for run the application.

Thanks in advance.

Pdf-Issue.zip (859.2 KB)

@ksmani82

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario with latest versions of the APIs (i.e Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8, Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8), as it is always recommended to use latest versions, and were unable to notice any issue. The document was generated correctly and no blank page was found in the resultant PDF. For your reference, I have attached an output as well.

Test-PDF1.pdf (112.4 KB)

Please download latest versions of the API form given links and in case if you still experience any issue, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for the quick response.

As per your suggestions, We have tested with latset versions(Aspose.Pdf .NET 17.8, Aspose.Words .NET 17.8) in our local envieonment using same project (Pdf-Issue). Still we are facing same issue in one empty page in middle of document. and also we are unable to download the you attached resultant PDF(Test-PDF1.pdf).

Please give me a solution asap.

Thanks in advance.

@ksmani82

Thanks for writing back.

Adding more to my previous comments, I have observed that your resultant PDF document contained evaluation mark inside it. Please try your scenario with a valid license and in case if you have not purchased a license yet, you may consider applying a 30 days temporary license to evaluate all features of the API.

In case if you still face any issue after applying the license, please share your working environment details i.e OS Version, Target Framework Version, Application Type, etc, so that we can try to replicate the issue in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks to figure out that installing fonts works well. However, I was wondering that no where in the charts we are using “Arial Narrow” fonts although it is being used else where, then why the behaviour is appearing in those charts PDF rendering?

As far as your license related concern, we have a valid Aspose license however, I did not use that license in the public VM as Aspose topics are public and anyone can view that.

Thanks,
Neeraj

@neergupta

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please double check if you have posted your comments in the right thread. I think your comments are about “Font Related Questions” post in other category :slight_smile: . In case if my assumptions are not correct, please share some more details regarding the issue, you are experiencing. We will investigate it at our end and address it accordingly.

Thanks for response.

As per your suggestions, we have downloaded the latest trial version dll(Aspose.Pdf .NET 17.8, Aspose.Words .NET 17.8) and tested our local environment using same project (Pdf-Issue). Still we are facing same issue in our environment.

We are using following working enviroment details,
OS Version: Windows 7(64 bit)
Target Framework: 4.5
Visual Studio: 2012
Application Type: web application

@ksmani82

Thanks for writing back.

Would you please double check if you are setting valid license for Aspose.Pdf, before using its methods. If so and still you are facing issue, please share the details about how you are setting the license in you application, we will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Sorry this was in reference to the following thread:

Thanks,
Neeraj

@neergupta,

Thanks for sharing the details and as per our understanding, you are still encountering issues when converting MS Excel content to different format and the problem is already reported in a separate thread.

If so is the case, then please note that My fellow worker has already reaponded in above mentioned thread. Should you have any other further query, please feel frree to contact.

Hi @asad.ali,

Thanks for looking into this issue.

We are using below mentioned code for setting up the license.

var wordLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
wordLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);
var pdfLicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License(); //required for the Conversion routine of the PDF document type.
pdfLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

The current license which We have valid upto 14 Sep 2016.
My question is, whether the latest version of Aspose has the fix for the issue which I raised here.
If so, we are ready to purchase/upgrade the license for the latest version of software.
Prior to that, I would like to see the proof.

Is it possible for me to set the latest trial version in my development environment to ensure this issue is not there with the latest code.
Else, please modify the sample project which I have attached already. On which set the trial version and send me the same.
Looking forward to receive a favourable response,

Thanks

@ksmani82

Thanks for writing back.

Please note that the PDF document which I have shared with my very first reply to your post, was generated using latest version of the API and it was fine.

You may off course test the scenario with latest version of the API, by applying a 30-days temporary license. You may apply for temporary license on the given link and evaluate latest version of the API as per your requirements. Once you complete the evaluation process, you may purchase/upgrade to latest version to keep using APIs features and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.