Aspose .NET under mono crashes on rendering 2nd slide

Hello!

We found Aspose .NET v17.11 crashing on rendering 2nd slide of the particular presentation.
The issue is reproduced on several Linux distributions, including Ubuntu 16.04.
I attached crash log, presentation file and part of the source code.

etanol.zip (66.0 KB)

@isherov,

I have observed your comments. Please share complete sample project along with complete environment details. Also source file which you shared is corrupted and i unable to open that. Before sharing requested files please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.1 on your end.

1. I tried with last version 18.1 - the result is same.
  2. The file in .zip is not corrupted - I downloaded and opened in without problems. It was created with OpenOffice Impress from a larger .pptx file that caused the same behavior.
  3. The program is as simple as:

var _presentation = (new Aspose.Slides.PresentationFactory()).ReadPresentation(“file.ppt”);
_presentation.Slides[1].GetThumbnail(new Size(100, 100));

1. Environment includes Ubuntu 16.04 with mono installed

@isherov,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and i have been able to reproduce the specified issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39883 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39883) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan