Aspose .Net Words save to Html- no PageHeader and different layout

I am saving a word-file to pdf and html using Aspose.
The pdf looks good but the html is missing the page header and the text in the lists are not left
aligned and have different style. Look in the example files provided.

I have tried with a lot of different settings in HtmlSaveOptions
The current is

ht.ExportImagesAsBase64 = true;
ht.PrettyFormat = true;
ht.UseHighQualityRendering = true;
// ht.PrettyFormat = true;
// ht.AllowNegativeIndent = true;
// ht.ExportImagesAsBase64 = true;
// ht.UseHighQualityRendering = true; 
// ht.ExportFontResources = true;
ht.ExportPageSetup = true;
// ht.ExportRelativeFontSize = true;
// ht.ScaleImageToShapeSize = true;
ht.TableWidthOutputMode = HtmlElementSizeOutputMode.None;
ht.ExportHeadersFootersMode = ExportHeadersFootersMode.PerSection;
// ht.ExportHeadersFootersMode = ExportHeadersFootersMode.FirstSectionHeaderLastSectionFooter;

Hi Christer,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please first take a look at HtmlSaveOptions.ExportHeadersFootersModeproperty below:

https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.saving/exportheadersfootersmode/

It is hard to meaningfully output headers and footers to HTML because HTML is not paginated. When this property is ‘PerSection’, Aspose.Words exports only primary headers and footers at the beginning and the end of each section. When it is ‘FirstSectionHeaderLastSectionFooter’ only first primary header and the last primary footer (including linked to previous) are exported. You can disable export of headers and footers altogether by setting this property to ‘None’.

I am working over your query related to lists and will update you soon.

Hi Christer,

riksdagen:

…and the text in the lists are not left aligned and have different style.

I have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. I have logged these issues as follow:

WORDSNET-7995 : Doc to HTML conversion issue with table’s cell width (the list number’s column)

WORDSNET-7996 : Table’s contents become bold after conversion from Doc to HTML

WORDSNET-7997 : Text alignment issue in a table after conversion from Doc to HTML

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7995) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7996) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7997) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.