Aspose not able to render checkboxes of WordDoc in PDF

Hi,

I tried converting a word document containing checkbox to PDF using Aspose v 17.1.0. However, the generate pdf file didn’t render the marked checkboxes correctly.

I have attached the word document along with this post.<a class=“attachment”
The word doc is present in the AsposeTest.zip file
The corresponding pdf that was generated by Aspose is AsposeTest_Generated.pdf<a class=“attachment”

href="/uploads/default/6164">AsposeTest_Generated.pdf (56.5 KB)

href="/uploads/default/6163">AsposeTest.zip (33.9 KB)

Can someone help me with this issue? Please let me know in case you need more information.

Thanks!

@abhishekgupta76,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

AsposeTest.zip (33.9 KB)

@abhishekgupta76,

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 17.9.pdf (41.3 KB)

Hi Tahir,

We are using Java. Can you check which version of Java supports this feature?

@abhishekgupta76,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output PDF. 17.9.pdf (41.3 KB)

@tahir.manzoor,

I tried using the Aspose Words for Java 17.9 version, but it didn’t work. Below is the java code snippet which converts the doc file to pdf using the 17.9 v of Aspose Words.

public byte[] convertDocxToPdf(byte[] docxBytes) throws Exception {
ByteArrayInputStream docxInputStream = new ByteArrayInputStream(docxBytes);
Document docx = new Document(docxInputStream);

ByteArrayOutputStream pdfOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
docx.save(pdfOutputStream, SaveFormat.PDF);

return pdfOutputStream.toByteArray();

}

I have also attached the output pdf file. AsposeTest (6).pdf (44.4 KB)

Can you please check whether there is any issue with our conversion code? Also please check whether you are able to reproduce our results.

Thanks,
Abhishek

@abhishekgupta76,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you’re converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following article:
How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts