Aspose.Notes 23.8 Unable to retain Drawing (Ink)

I found that Aspose.Note supported lnk drawing since 23.2 (Aspose.Note for .NET 23.2 Release Notes). I’m using 23.8 and created a few samples with lnk drawing but when I save to output, lnk isn’t rendered and is completely removed from output file.

Here is my sample code.

using(var inStream = new FileStream(inputFile, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite))
{
doc = new Document(inStream);
}

using(var ofs = new FileStream(outputFile, FileMode.Create, FileAccess.ReadWrite, FileShare.Read))
            {
                doc.Save(ofs, SaveFormat.One);
            }

Please lmk if I’ve missed something or done anything wrong. Thank you!
Food.zip (2.5 MB)

@dunghnguyen,

Thanks for the sample OneNote document. I tested and found Aspose.Note v23.8 was unable to retain drawing objects (Ink) and other contents as you mentioned.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): NOTENET-5808

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello @amjad.sahi, I’m having issue with Aspose.Note NET not Java.

@dunghnguyen,

Sorry, I wrongly logged it as Java ticket. I have fixed it and changed the ticket to .NET. The ticket id is “NOTENET-5808”.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

Thank you @amjad.sahi! Looking forward for great news from the team.

@dunghnguyen,

Sure, we will keep you posted with updates on it (once available).

1 Like