Aspose.OCR for .Net License issue

I just made purchase of Aspose.OCR license for .Net and now getting error “{“The license is not valid for this product.”}”.

Now i want to build solution targeted on “AnyCPU” and latest dll of Aspose.OCR version 19.1.0 just supports 64x bit.

Can you please suggest any solution for this as soon as possible?

Please reply as soon as possible its urgent for us, i have to complete this build as soon as possible.

@Hiral201092

Thanks for contacting support.

We really apologize for the inconvenience which has been faced. Please note that the support of AnyCPU and x86 architectures is not provided yet in versions higher than 17.11. It is a work in progress and we definitely intend to provide it in future.

You may please try using Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.11 and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

But current license which i bought is not working with version 17.11 .
{“The license is not valid for this product.”}

Can you provide me correct license to use it as i want to use for any CPU until support for this added to 19.1.0.

Please provide a solution what can i do now to use 17.11 as soon as possible.

We are running out of time.
It will be great if you can quickly provide any solution for this situation.
Thanks in advance.

@Hiral201092

Would you kindly share your license file with us in a private message. You can send a private message by clicking over username and pressing Blue Message Button. We will test it in our environment and share our feedback with you accordingly.

@Hiral201092

Thanks for sharing license file.

We have tested your license file in our environment with both latest and 17.11 version of Aspose.OCR for .NET. We were unable to notice any issue. License was set successfully and image was processed without any error.

Would you kindly try to test in a simple console application at your side and if you see the error, please share that sample console application with us. We will again test the scenario and share our feedback with you.