Aspose OCR Processing time

Hi,

I am evaluating Aspose OCR atm. Have a clarification in regards to the examples.

When I use ‘RecognizePdf’, I see that it can read only few pages and few characters from my pdf when I use trial license. Does ‘RecognizePdf’ function process all pages/ characters before it returns ‘permitted’ values as per my ‘license’ ?
I am trying to understand accuracy in processing time for a 100 page scanned pdf.

Thanks,
S

@nsoums1

In order to use the API without any trial version limitations, you need to use a valid or 30-days free temporary license. Please try again using the temporary license and in case you face any issues, please share your sample PDF with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I did try using temporary license and had the same result. Could you profile RecognizePdf with ‘multi_page_1.pdf’, the 44 page sample pdf included along with the sample to understand the time taken ? If you could run the result with both DetectAreas/AutoSkew set and not-set, it will be great.
Thanks in advance,
S

@nsoums1

Would you please share a sample PDF and the code snippet that you are using? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.