ASPOSE.OCR produce error

I installed ASPOSE.OCR from Nuget Package manager but while using it on my project i am getting the following error in runtime. Also not able to run the project. Kindly check and help me.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built “MSIL” and the processor architecture of the reference “Aspose.OCR, Version=20.4.3.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=AMD64”, “AMD64”. This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. ExtractText

Thanks
Anil

@Anil1995

Please make sure that if you are using the .NET API, the VS Project is targeted to x64 mode of debugging under .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher. Please note that the debug mode should be x64 only (not Any CPU). Also, please make sure that you use the latest version of the API i.e. 21.5 as it contains maximum features and enhancements.

Thanks it’s working but I have one more doubt, I am using below code to read text from an image of a pdf file but it returns only single line I want to read the whole file text. Here is my code which ASPOSE.OCR is given.

AsposeOcr libVar = new AsposeOcr();
var slResult = libVar.RecognizeLine(@“D:\ExtractText\Pdf_mages\637590973339132665_out.JPG”);

slResult return only one word i.e “s”.

Please help me. Thank you

It’s working fine in local machine but how would we implement x64 mode on server, I think same error will appear over there. Do you have any solution to this how to run on Any CPU ?? Waiting for your response.

@Anil1995

We have responded to your similar inquiry in other thread.

We are afraid that the API cannot be run on Any CPU configurations. The project should be based on x64 architecture and if your application is built using it, it will run on server as well if it has x64 environment. Please share some details of the server where you are running your application e.g. OS Name and Version, application type, etc. We will further share our feedback with you.

Hi @asad.ali

Below are the server details:
OS Name- Windows Server 2016
Architect type- x64(64-bit operating system)

Please check and confirm. Thank you

@Anil1995

The API should not create any problem in the environment which is x64 based. Please make sure that your application is built using x64 configuration as shared earlier and let us know if you still face any issues.