Aspose.OCR read from image

Hi,
Here I will be attaching an image from which i am trying to read text using aspose OCR.
I have been using Aspose OCR 22.8.0 version.

using (Aspose.Imaging.RasterImage image = (RasterImage)Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(@“D:\Aspose OCR\OCRTestApp\OCRTestApp\source.png”))
{
Aspose.Imaging.Color[] c = image.LoadPixels(image.Bounds);
byte[] arr = new byte[c.Length * 3];
for (int i = 0; i < c.Length; i++)
{
arr[i] = (byte)((c[i].R + c[i].G + c[i].B) / 3);
}
Aspose.OCR.RecognitionResult recognitionResult = recognitionEngine.RecognizeImage(arr, image.Width, image.Height, Aspose.OCR.PixelType.BYTE);
Console.WriteLine(recognitionResult.RecognitionText);
Console.ReadLine();
}

this is the code i tried.

But the outpout I am getting is “eërëeVorld! I can read this tey” seems the reading has been not successfull.

source.png (2.5 KB)
Please help me on what changes I can make on this to get the reading successfull.

@pooja.jayan

Instead of 22.8, would you please try using the latest version i.e. 24.8 and let us know if you are still facing this issue? We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Sorry. I cannot upgrade to lastest version, as we did not have renewed the subscription.

@pooja.jayan

It looks like you are generating the image bytes from Aspose.Imaging without using any license and the image is being generated with an evaluation watermark.
LoadedStream.png (2.8 KB)

1. You need to use the license of the Aspose.Imaging or read image to byte array by other library
  2. Try to use:
var res = api.Recognize(input, new RecognitionSettings { RecognizeSingleLine = true});