Aspose.OMR Template read issue

1.when circles are not darken too much or only external layer is darken or not exactly matches to the template. Can you tell me how to resolve this issue.
2.When template is not matches to the actual template, means page is not showing properly. Then is there any solution to fix it.

@vijaykaushal,

It seems that you are using an old version of Aspose.OCR. This is to update you that Aspose.OMR namespace has been removed from Aspose.OCR. It has been shifted to cloud. A new product Aspose.OMR for Cloud has been released. Please visit the link for details:

Aspose.OMR for Cloud

However, for you inquires:

1. The issue you are facing is due to Threshold level. Threshold value shows how many pixels of the mark must be black in order to consider the mark as filled. This can be noted that the marks are already filled up to 30 to 35 percent. So you have to set the Threshold value. Threshold value can be defined ranging from 0 to 1. Where 0 means minimum pixels and 1 means 100 percent of pixels of the mark must be black in order to consider the mark as filled. For example we can set it to 0.6. Following line of code can be used:

engine.Configuration.FillThreshold = 0.6;

2. You may use the following code snippet to correct the skewed image.

CODE:

// Load image
     OmrImage image = OmrImage.Load("sample.jpg");

// Use empty template or load any existing template
     OmrEngine engine = new OmrEngine(new OmrTemplate());

// Get skew degree of the image
     double degree = engine.GetSkewDegree(image);

// Rotate image to correct skew
     engine.RotateImage(ref image, degree);

// Save image
     image.AsBitmap().Save("result.jpg");

and what is namespace for GetSkewDegree and RotateImage.
It shows error in my code.

@vijaykaushal,

Thank you for writing us back. As mentioned in my earlier post that Aspose.OMR namespace has been removed from Aspose.OCR. Please post your inquiry on OMR for Cloud support forum for further assistance.