Aspose paid license is not working on Windows machine

Hello,

We have purchased Aspose PDF Java license with validity till 2015. I am trying to add this license on my local machine Windows 7 platform and getting following exception. This is a 2 user license, the other user is using the same license file on XP machine and it is working fine. Please suggest is there any issue with OS platform ? also suggest if we need to do anything from ourend.

com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.cm: Resulting timespan is too big.
at com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.dg.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.dg.dg(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.di.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.aj.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.internal.hv.ag.a(Unknown Source)
at aspose.pdf.internal.al.b(Unknown Source)
at aspose.pdf.internal.al.a(Unknown Source)
at aspose.pdf.a.setLicense(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)

Thanks

Sateesh.

Hi Sateesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your license file as suggested over this link to send license file to Aspose Staff and please also share you region and language setting details. So we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

I have sent you the license file as requested, can you please check what should be casuingt this issue ?

Thanks,

Sateesh.

Hi Sateesh,

Thanks for sharing the license file. I am afraid we are unable to replicate the issue, while testing the scenario over Windows 7 64 bit, JDK 1.7 and Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.1.0. Could you please confirm your Aspose.Pdf for Java version and your region and language settings? So we will further look into the issue and provide you more information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

We are using Windows 7 64 bit and JDK1.6 32 bit and Aspose PDF for JAva 9.1.0. System setting are USA, and USA English.

Please let me know if you need me to provide any other details.

Thanks

Sateesh.

Hi Sateesh,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid I have tested the scenario over Windows 7 64 bit with 1.6 JDK 32 bit/1.7 JDK 64 bit using Eclipse SDK 4.2.2, but still unable to replicate the issue. Please share your sample code here as well for further investigation. Meanwhile can you please test scenario on some other Windows 7 machine at your end?

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,