Aspose PDF 23.4.0 stack trace is obsfucated

Why are all the stack trace errors obsfucated. It would be much easier to know what a problem is if we could actually see something besides gibberish is the trace

@wellpoint

There are a lot of internal components of the API that are obfuscated and as per our policy we also obfuscate stack trace. Would you kindly share the code snippet and the sample document along with Exception details so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I already have a ticket for the actually issue – its with Aspose.PDF document.save to a doc format – by the way it also fails with DOCX and HTML save types. The real issue is Aspose.PDF and what it does under the covers to save a document. the highlighted line is the last line of my code all of the stuff from there up in invoked by the document.save method until the failure – I have no idea why its trying to do a path combine when it has a fully qualified path for saving the document where it has full permissions

image.png (9.0 KB)

@wellpoint

Would you kindly share the ticket ID for the issue that has already been logged?

PDFNET-54563

@wellpoint

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54563

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@wellpoint

This ticket is already under the phase of the investigation and as soon as it is resolved, we will be able to share some insights into the reasons behind the issue. We have recorded your concerns as well in order to expedite the investigation process. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-54563) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.7.