Aspose.PDF / Aspose.PDF.Drawing not releasing memory on Linux

We have found that Aspose.PDF is not releasing memory when run on Linux. Depending on the size and complexity of the PDFs created, we can produce about 10 PDFs before the deployed container runs out of available memory and becomes unresponsive.

As per this thread: Aspose.PDF for .NET High CPU Usage and Memory Leak on Linux - Free Support Forum - aspose.com we have tried using Aspose.PDF.Drawing, but the issue remains.

Please advise.

@JamesNewey
Please attach the code and documents you used and the dockerfile so we can reproduce and investigate the problem.

@JamesNewey
Can you tell that it started with some version of the library?

@JamesNewey
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56346

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@JamesNewey
I created a task for the development team regarding this issue. The problem is stated generally - it is difficult to localize, so if you have any comments, observations, explanations, please write them.

Here is the replication project: poplarHARCAPublic / Aspose Example ยท GitLab

@james.newey
Thanks, I will attach a link to it in task PDFNET-56346

@james.newey
I took a quick look at the attached code and noticed that you often allocate disposable objects without worrying about releasing them. I showed several places in the attached screenshots. Check if there may be memory leaks due to such omissions.
AbsentUsing_1.png (37.0 KB)

AbsentUsing_2.png (43.1 KB)

TheBetterUsing.png (59.1 KB)

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I get the following message when attempting to view the images:
Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.

AbsentUsing_2.png (43.1 KB)

TheBetterUsing.png (59.1 KB)

AbsentUsing_1.png (37.0 KB)

@james.newey
Attachments are only available to topic starters and administrators (at first you wrote under a different name). Sent you by private message.