Aspose Pdf Cloning section of Pdf page and pasting it in

I have a pdf. It has a bunch of form fields, annotations, text, etc. I need functionality that will clone a section of the Pdf. Then I plan on duplicating it right after the sections I cloned.

Example: I have a 5 page Pdf. On page 2, I have a series of 3 logical child objects (Let’s say 4 rows and 3 columns per object). These are logical objects (they represent children to a parent), but I don’t think there is any simple structure, like a table that contains all of the related fields. Info included would be name, address, phone, email etc.). These logical objects include text, form fields, annotations, etc. So it is lots of different Pdf objects representing each child.
While 3 child objects may be good for most parents, I need to be able to do the following:

1. Add in more children by copying whatever the logical child object contains. So I need a way to mark where to start cloning the Pdf and objects and where to end this. I see that I can clone a Pdf page, but I need it by an area in the page.
  2. I need to be able to paste in this cloned section right after the section I am copying.
  3. I need to eble to modify this cloned section, such that I can rename form fields and annotations so that they are uniquely identifiable. This is so I can then code against them (fill them in mostly)

image.png (41.0 KB)

70-84-1907- Fill.pdf (788.6 KB)

@Bowermml1973

An investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-50731 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once there is any update.