Aspose.PDF component rendering blank images while converting PDF document to TIFF images

Hi,

We are using 7.5.0.0. version of Aspose.Pdf.dll and 5.8.0.0. version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll in our project.
Application is rendering blank images when we process some PDF documents.
PDF's were encoded using PDF version 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x).
PDF producer is "Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Paper Capture Plugin".
We are using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfConverter class.
Converted output images are blank with 1KB file size.
Please let us know if we can get a solution for this issue.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please share your problematic document here? So will test the scenario at our end and will provide you more information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Thanks for the information. I am interacting with my managers and there are some data security issues with sharing the document which is creating the issue.

Being said that I downloaded 8.3.1 version of Aspose.PDF.dll, but application threw runtime error.

Also I could not find Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll in download section.

Can you please provide more details if there are any changes happened with Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll.

Thanks,

Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your feedback.
Ganeshdatt:

Thanks for the information. I am interacting with my managers and there are some data security issues with sharing the document which is creating the issue.

Please note I've tagged this thread as private. So its secure to attach your document here, as now only you and Aspose staff has access to this thread.

Ganeshdatt:

Also I could not find Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll in download section.

Can you please provide more details if there are any changes happened with Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll.

I would like to update you that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET was discontinued since 6.0.0 release and was merged in Aspose.Pdf for .NET as Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. So if you want to execute your old Aspose.Pdf.Kit code, you can use Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace while using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please visit the following links for further information on the changes.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Can you please untag this post private and make it as public psot so that anybody can view the contents ?

Thanks,

Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your feedback. As per your request,I removed private tag from the thread. I’ve tagged it as private as it seemed you were hesitating to attach your confidential data here for testing.

Moreover, If you still facing above reported issue then please share your sample document here. It will help us to replicate the issue and provide you more information.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Tilal,

Thank you. But this thread is still a private one and others are not able to access it.

Anyway I have created another account with my official email ID and posted the query.

I would be sending the PDF documents and further details in another post.

Thanks for the help,

Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your feedback.

Ganeshdatt:

Thank you. But this thread is still a private one and others are not able to access it.

Sorry for the confusion, Its public now.
Ganeshdatt:

Anyway I have created another account with my official email ID and posted the query.

Thanks for the update. As soon as we receive the problematic document, we will investigate it and will provide you more information accordingly.

Best Regards,

Ganeshdatt:

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for sharing the resource files. Please notice my comments over 491502.