Aspose pdf conversion from excel. Arabic text are reversed

Dear Team,

I am using aspose cells for java and facing one issue in excel to pdf conversion. The text (Arabic) inside rectangle box is converted reversed in pdf which is wrong. Cell value which it refers is coming correct in excel as well as pdf document

Thanks
Vinaykumar

Hi,

Thanks for providing us document to show the screenshot of your issue.

Could you provide us template Excel file, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Thanks. Please find attached template. we have kept formula on cell G2 and same value is displayed on rectangle box

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found that the Arabic text in the rectangle shape is reversed although the formula cell does show the arabic text fine.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“Sample+Excel.xlsx”);
workbook.calculateFormula();
workbook.getWorksheets().get(0).getShapes().updateSelectedValue();

workbook.save(“out1.pdf”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42169” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

This is to inform you your issue "CELLSJAVA-42169" have been resolved. We will soon share the fix (Download link) here for your testing.

Thank you.

Thanks alot. This was a showstopper for middle east client.

Waiting for the fix patch.

Regards
Vinay
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.1.12 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42169) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.