Aspose PDF : Convert PDF to HTML

I am trying to convert pdf files to html files, but I required tables inside pdf files to be present in table tags inside the html. Is there any way I can set this as an option in converting pdf to html files. I am even open to using other platform Aspose pdf for the said purpose.

Also I found this so I guess we can do this, it’s just I am unable to figure out how.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/supported-features-on-document-save/
As I said the above link is for .NET platform but any help in this regard would be great.

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is not available in Aspose.Pdf for Java at the moment. So we have logged an enhancement ticket PDFNEWJAVA-35079 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

I got to know that what I request is not available in the JAVA package but is it avaialble in .NET package.

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for contacting support.

Currently when converting PDF file to HTML, the table object is rendered using
tags and even when using Aspose.Pdf for .NET, the table is not rendered in and related tags. For the sake of correction, we already have logged this requirement in our issue
tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-39203. We will further
investigate this requirement in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, please note that first the feature will be implemented in Aspose.Pdf for .NET and then same solution will be ported to its Java sibling.