Aspose.Pdf - converting PCL to PDF, table row color fill is shown as dots makes text not readable (Licensed Version)

Hello,
I am using Aspose.pdf licensed version 19.1.
As part of PCL to PDF conversion I am seeing a table row with a light grey fill is shown as dots in converted PDF and thus making the text hard to read in PDF. Can you help fix this issue?
I can share PCL and PDF upon request.
Thanks.

Here is my code snippet:

Aspose.Pdf.PclLoadOptions loadoptions = new Aspose.Pdf.PclLoadOptions();
loadoptions.SupressErrors = true;
loadoptions.ConversionEngine = Aspose.Pdf.PclLoadOptions.ConversionEngines.LegacyEngine;
Document doc = new Document(pclFile, loadoptions);
doc.Save(pdfFile, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Pdf);

@andephani

Would you kindly try your conversion with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.7 and in case you still face any issue, please share your PCL file in .zip format with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi Asad,
I did download v20.7 and tried testing with out license to verify the new version actually fixes the issue, I do not want spend money unless its solving my issue. I always hit {“At most 4 text fragments can be added in evaluation mode.”} error, even with smaller file. Can you generate PDF with my PCL and share as proof it works?
Please let me know, I can share PCL file.
Thanks.

@andephani

The exception you are facing is due to trial version of the API. You can surely send your file to us in .zip format and we will test it in our environment. However, we suggest you to apply for a free 30-days temporary license with which you can evaluate the API without any restriction and with as many file as you want.

Thats a great suggestion, let me try.

Asad, v20.7 with temp license did not solve the issue for me. I will upload zip file with pcl and pdf. I attached zip file. Please check.
3117244.zip (315.8 KB)

@andephani

We tested the scenario using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.8 which was released recently and were able to reproduce the issue. We have logged it as PDFNET-48648 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved. Please have patience and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.