ASPOSE PDF Digital Signature From Key Store Location

I wanted to convert PDF file with digital signature from Key Store location, when i am doing with physical pfx file it is working fine but when i am using key store location getting below error, In your blogs i found same error in 2011 it says is fixed in next release, please refer link.

Is there any chance can you please give me the sample code.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at  ..(Byte[] ,  ,  , TimestampSettings , Boolean )
at  .. (Byte[] , Stream , String )
at  . (String ,  ,  , Stream , String ,  , TimestampSettings )
at  . (String ,  ,  , Stream , String )
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Signature.(String , Stream , String )
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.SignatureField.Sign(Signature signature, Stream pfx, String pass)
at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.SignatureField.Sign(Signature signature)
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.(Stream , Stream , String )
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.Save(Stream outputStream)
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature.Save(String outputFile)

Thanks,
Hari

@Hari1929

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share a narrowed down sample application along with respective source files. Moreover, legacy API has been revamped and several modifications and enhancements have been incorporated in latest version of the API. We will try to reproduce and investigate it using your data with latest version of the API.

Hi thanks for the response, please find the attachment for the project in console application. Please let me know if you need anything.

@Hari1929

We are afraid we can not find any attachment with your post. If the file size is bigger then you may share it via Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and paste download link here for our reference. Or you may send the link to me in a private message by clicking on my user name.

DigitalSign.zip (218.8 KB)

Sorry, i think it is because of ASPOSE dll, now i removed dlls and uploaded again.

@Hari1929

Thank you for sharing the application.

Please also share sample PFX file along with its password so that we may try to import certificate into local store or local machine with Certificate Import Wizard and investigate further to help you out.

I am not sure if i can share the certificate from my work machine, Is there any chance you can try with any sample certificate on your end.

Thanks,
Hari

@Hari1929

We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-45873 for further investigations about signing from key store. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-45873) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.2.

Thanks for the update.

Can you please provide the documentation for this fix.

Thanks

@Hari1929

Thank you for getting back to us.

You may please visit this link for detailed information on this topic. We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you very much.