Aspose pdf error

Hi, I got a xml file from aspose support for some time ago and now have I tested it.
I get an assertion that I would like you to look at.
I have added a file with information of the problem.AsposeErrorIn17.10.txt.zip (1.8 KB)

1. I have added a solution that shows the problem. It should compile.

@perRodstrom,

There are unknown objects in the code, please review and simplify the code to a single run able code snippet. Your response is awaited.

Hi I have added a solution that shows the problem. First with a small example xml that works and then the larger xml that I have got from aspose earlier.
The error in the solution is not the exact one that I have in my original project but it´s propably the same error but different messages.
Best Regards
Per

@perRodstrom,

We managed to replicate the said error in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44522 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Hi what is the status for the fix on this?

@perRodstrom,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-44522 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We will investigate as per the development schedules, and let you know once it is fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-44522) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.7.